Monday 9 May 2011

WBT

I have been an agent for WBT for a while now and been really surprised by the uptake from customers.... they are undeniably excellent plugs, but I hadn't realised how well known the are outside 'the inside' as it were.

The reason WBT were added to the Cheshire Audio stock list was due to a request from a customer ... his sockets on the back of his amps had started to disintegrate so he wanted a replacement set ... and something special. I suggested WBT as these have quite a reputation within the industry and are included as standard spec on some quite high end cables and amps.

I fitted these for him one cold winters evening ... fairly straight forward job ... a nice set of 0210ag .. the silver variant of the 'Nextgen' series. I must admit I really wasn't quite prepared for the difference in sound... and neither was he! Much cleaner, more refined sound, quite a bit more dynamic ( possibly due to lowered noise floor) well worth the money!

Since then I have done a few similar job with just as impressive results!! and customers who have done they're own have reported the same!!

See our site at http://www.cheshireaudio.co.uk/

P

No comments:

Post a Comment